Frog in Dots Handmade Baby Quilts
Frog in Dots handmade baby quilts is a patchwork that will warm your heart as it features blocks of varying shades of soft green
100 percent cotton baby flannel of polka dots, stripes, and our friend the frog, mixed with soft pastel green minky fabric.
- Together they are hand quilted to be both durable and adorable
- Backing material is a soft shade of pastel green striped baby flannel which is perfect for reversing the quilt.
- Hand quilted for durability.
- The green polka dot binding is hand stitched.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Quilt size – 34x 45 inches.
- Hand quilted with love for your little bundle of joy by Sharon, The Baby Quilt Lady
- Give Your Little-Lady Tadpoles Frog-patterned Baby Quilts
- There’s something about crafted frogs that always brings smiles. Whether painted, ceramic, or fabric, the jovial amphibians have always been sure-fire people pleasers.
- Baby quilts made with a happy family of little frogs help to keep the mood upbeat in cribs.
- The colors are soothing and gentle, but the construction is super tough.
- Machine-stitched and hand-finished, soft flannel baby quilts stand up to machine washing and dryer tumbling. Such durability ensures their future as keepsakes and heirlooms.
- And the frogs can travel. Use them in the stroller, the car and as playmats in the nursery or Grandma’s living room.
- Take the leap. Put a tiny touch of wildlife in the cribs of your baby girls with one-of a kind, frogged baby quilts.